- We use the world class WordPress and Magento platforms.
- We use the best themes available.
- We create every element on your site by hand.
We make your brand bigger, and your story compelling.
Parallax sliders. Lazy loading animations. Toggles, accordions and tabs.
These are elements that you’ve seen on websites that you love. You don’t need to know what they are, but you want your web team to create with them. Your site will be great because we do.
Sites are different, and they need different features.
Event calendars, ad servers, portfolios and social aggregation are a few of the many modern features you might need, and we can deliver.
Mobile responsive means it looks perfect on all device types.
Every site we build is responsive.
Services & Pricing
See the standard options below. If your project requires something different, we can usually make a substitution to keep your project fee within one of the standard options below. Otherwise, we can quote your custom needs within one day.
Click the button at the bottom to submit your project details and confirm the price and timeframe for launching your website.
Monthly Website Maintenance Program
Web Design Farm provides post-launch maintenance of your website under the following program. More advanced support, or higher frequency editing (such as posting weekly newsletters or blog posts) can be quoted on request.
Basic Support: $150/month for a 12-month term, includes any combination of content edits or software updates that add up to 12 support events per month.
For example, each of the following would be considered a Basic Support event:
- Revise the contact page
- Change a submission form
- Post a blog entry
- Add a photo or photos to a page
- Add a page of supplied text plus image
- Revise the menu
- Revise the footer
- Change one of the home page main images
- Add a press release
- Update WordPress core application
- Update a plugin
- Change colors or fonts
- Add social icon or integrate social content
The following are considered Advanced Support items, and would be quoted separately:
- Installing and configuring a new plugin
- Setting up e-commerce
- Building and integrating a newsletter
- Custom functionality
- Integration with external web service, such as CRM, fulfillment, Affiliates, etc.
BasicLess than 10 pages
- Content loading for up to ten (10) site pages
- Tested, top ranked themes, chosen specifically for your industry/brand/service.
- A completely mobile responsive site for all smartphones and tablets
- We design and build all pages of your site
- We create all menus and pages, footer and header configuration
- We integrate your social sites
- Google Analytics and Webmaster Tools integration
- Submission to three search engines, XML site map
- Test on all popular browsers
- Set up hosting
- 2 hours of training included
AdvancedUp to 20 page website
- Includes all of the Basic features, plus:
- 11- 20 pages created and content loaded
- Includes setup and configuration of any two of the following:
- Integrated email newsletter
- Custom form
- Additional animated slider
- Password protected content area
- Includes 4 hours of WordPress backend training.
Custom & EcommerceMagento, Woo Commerce, or Custom
- For projects that involve custom development such as:
- Ecommerce sites running Woo Commerce or Magento
- Database integration with other systems, legacy software, accounting, fulfillment
- Other custom application programming
What Our Customers Are Saying
Don’t just take it from us, listen to a couple of our customers…
I can recommend the team at Imagemark without any hesitation! In three weeks, they built a website that exceeded my expectations — but more important, it has more impact and usability than all of my competitors websites. It looks great on mobile phones also. This is a great team to work with, who made all the details of our web project easy for us. Whatever we needed, they did it — photography, copy writing, logo design. It all came together in a great website. Then they trained our staff, and our theme has been easy to update. They have a great approach to building a new website – highly recommend giving them a call.Peter Corbett
We thought we wanted a custom website design, but we didn’t have the budget to go that route. What we got was even better. It feels custom to us, but the cost was very reasonable. Imagemark built our site on a commercial theme, and the end result is simply amazing. Our non-profit now looks like an organization ten times our size. Manya did a fantastic job organizing a ton of content, making it easier to browse by using some creative new tools. Her communication was terrific, keeping me up to date and feeding me punch lists of what she needed. I can’t say enough about how Imagemark went the extra yard for us on all we asked for, making the process for this project very efficient and the end product a major upgrade for our site.Tom Chiappetta
I’m really excited about the launch of my site today and can’t wait to promote it. Thank you both for all of your time and dedication to helping me realize my vision, and for making the site so visually appealing and compelling. I appreciate your incredible responsiveness with all of the back and forth on every minor detail. You are indeed insanely dedicated to customer service!Heather Levy
The no pressure, easy estimate
This simple form takes
less than 5 minutes.
We will contact you within 24 hours to confirm the pricing level and the time it will take to build. Most projects are completed in 2-3 weeks.
Don't Be Shy
If we didn’t answer all of your questions, feel free to drop us a line anytime.